Radio and Television Interviews
From 1953 to 1981, Peace Pilgrim was a guest on every major radio and TV station in the USA at least twice. Following are links to some of her interviews and talks, as well as broadcasts done after her "glorious transition."
(In addition to these online audios and videos, we have a variety of videos and hardcopy publications on the Peace Pilgrim Materials page.)
– On January 1, 2013, the 60th anniversary of the start of the pilgrimage, National Public Radio's All Things Considered香蕉视频app安卓 ran a nine-minute story about Peace Pilgrim and her pilgrimage.
– Peace Pilgrim's last radio interview was done with Ted Hayes in Knox Indiana on July 6, 1981, the day before her death. (Transcript - 3 pages)
– 1980 to two gatherings. (Transcript - 10 pages)
WHITTIER, CA, BACK YARK CONVERSATIONS (Transcript only 香蕉视频app安卓- 38 pages) – circa 1979, an informal talk with Q&A in the back yard of John and Ann Rush, long-time Peace Pilgrim friends and original hosts of the Peace Pilgrim Center.
– 1979 talk on spiritual growth to a class w Q&A. (Transcript香蕉视频app安卓 - 10 pages)
NEW PORT RITCHIE, FL, UNITY CHURCH TALKS (Transcript only - 112 pages) – 1973 long talk with Q&A and broadcast from WGUL in Florida. It contains Peace Pilgrim's thoughts about things not found in many other places like the war in Viet Nam, conscientious objectors, diet and vegetarianism, reincarnation and more
– 1959 to a spiritual mobilization group. (Transcript - 11 pages)
– 1955 to a small audience two years after beginning her pilgrimage. (Transcript - 7 pages)
– From David Weissbard's show "FUSION" on WIFR in 1981, said to be Peace Pilgrim's final televised talk, 27 minutes. (Transcript - 9 pages)
– 6 minutes
– Three video selections recorded at California State University, Los Angeles in 1979. Longer versions:. .
– 31 minutes, recorded in 1977.
INTERVIEWS WITH PEACE PILGRIM'S SISTER HELENE YOUNG (Transcript only - 28 pages) – recorded in 1993, with details about their early family life and their realationship while Peace Pilgrim was on her pilgrimage.